The 2017 Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships in Pesaro, ITA take place from August 30th to September 3rd. Here's all you need to follow and cheer for our athletes as they compete against the Worlds best!
- The FIG Website: The go-to web portal for the latest news, live scoring, official results and a complete competition programme.
- The FIGymnastics app: This app, available free for download from the iTunes and Google Play stores, has been enhanced. Check out livescoring of all events, exclusive photos and easy-to-follow explanations of the scoring system, as well as informative videos breaking down its most popular skills.
- The FIG YouTube Channel: The FIG is pleased to announce that all routines from qualification will be uploaded to the FIG Youtube Channel within a short time of being performed. Subscribe to the channel not to miss a single one.
- CBC Sports: CBC will live-stream all of the finals on their website. Catch highlights from the finals on the "Road to the Olympics" broadcast - Sat. Sept 16 @ 1500 ET
- The FIG on Facebook: Livestream alerts, photo galleries and plenty of extra goodies from on and off the competition floor.
- The FIG on Twitter: Filled with the latest as it happens from the arena.
- FIG-photos.com. The official FIG photo site, with galleries from training and all competition sessions.
- The FIG on Instagram. Follow @FIGymnastics on Instagram for more photos and plenty of behind-the-scenes extras from Pesaro.
- Elizabet Belittchenko, Toronto, ON – Salut RG
- Renna Cukier, Kitchener, ON – RGC Expressia
- Cleo Page, Ottawa, ON – ORGC
- Vanessa Panov, Toronto, ON – Finesse RG
- Anastasia Shanko, Toronto, ON – Trillium RG
- Alexandra Udachina, Toronto, ON – Trillium RG
COMPETITION SCHEDULE (all times in ET):
- Aug 30: Individual Qualifications – Hoop & Ball; Finals – Hoop (START TIME: 15:00) & Ball (START TIME: 15:35)
- Carmen will compete in Group C and will be the 13th (last) competitor to start. START TIME: 05:50
- Katherine will compete in Group G and will be the 12th competitor to start. START TIME: 12:10
- Aug 31: Individual Qualifications – Clubs & Ribbon; Finals – Clubs (1500) & Ribbon (1535)
- Carmen will compete in Group C and will be the 6th competitor to start. START TIME: 05:50
- Katherine will compete in Group G and will be the 5th competitor to start. START TIME: 12:10
- Sept 1: Individual All-Around Final (24 athletes). START TIME: 09:15
- Sept 2: Group Qualifications - 5 Hoops & 3 balls/2ropes; All-Around Competition. START TIME: Group A 09:30; Group B 12:30
- Sept 3: Group Finals – 5 Hoops & 3 Balls/2 Ropes. START TIME: 08:00