Gymnastics Canada is pleased to provide photo coverage from a variety of domestic and international competitions.
All proceeds from the sale of these images go directly back into funding further event coverage. Note that some images are not available for purchase (i.e. Olympic Games, Pan Am Games as these images do not belong to us. They are available upon special request to GymCan.
Please note that all images are for personal use ONLY. This means they are not to be used for any purpose that would generate funds for the person or organization.
Should you wish to use an image for marketing purposes, or just have questions about usage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL for the image you wish to access, and how you intend to use the image(s).
NATIONAL TEAM MEMBERS:
National team members are free to download as many images as they wish from this gallery at no cost. If you do not have the download code, please contact email@example.com for access.
If you require images for event coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access. You will be able to download select images at no charge.
CREDIT: Please provide credit for the photos whenever possible. You will find credit information for each image in the caption information.
TIPS TO NAVIGATE THE SITE:
1) Bookmark the site! http://gymcan.photoshelter.com
2) Create a free account: https://gymcan.photoshelter.com/signup/signup/free
3) We recommend clicking on “BY DISCIPLINE” to access the images. This will display them separated by discipline, and then by event. The images will display as thumbnails all on one page.
4) Clicking on “PORTFOLIO” will display the individual galleries as they are added to the site. Images can then be viewed in filmstrip format but you can’t download from this section.
5) Once you’ve found an image that you like, click on it. From the next page, you can select “ADD TO LIGHTBOX” or “DOWNLOAD” to the right of the image, as well as caption and copyright information.
6) Lightboxes enable you to save a variety of images to view later. Note, that to save images, or create more than one lightbox, you will need to create an account.
7) SEARCH: There is a search icon in the top right hand corner of the main page, and then in a similar spot on internal pages. We have done our best to tag athletes in the images, but note that not all photos have been individually tagged.