MAG Level 1-8 Discipline Coach - Gladstone Gymnastics (Gladstone, AUS)
1 February 2017
Gladstone Gymnastics currently has a full time vacant position for an experienced MAG Level 1 - 8 discipline Coach in Charge. We are now recruiting enthusiastic, passionate people to join our team. This is your opportunity to be a part of a successful gymnastics organisation, who cares about the growth and development of both children and our coaches! Within our MAG disciplines we offer a recreational and competitive strands. As a coach in charge you will be responsible for the development of your squad in the competitive and/or recreational stream. Our Club is a recognised competitive club and receive strong results in State and National levels. An Advance accreditation in the Gymnastics Australia coaching framework is essential, with extensive experience in gymnastics coaching.
Gladstone is a small town of 45,000 people based in Central Sunny Queensland on the southern side of the Great Barrier Reef. The weather and lifestyle is beautiful and relaxed and we offer a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
Gladstone Gymnastics Club is an approved sponsor for the long stay sports visa and we are able to assist you with the immigration application and accommodation assistance where possible may be provided during the settling in period.
Specifically some of the key objectives include:
- Prepare, implement term/seasonal and weekly planning.
- Be responsible for the arrangement of class and class sizes, ensuring class sizes are consistent with skill activity levels
- Attend regular discipline staff meetings
- Be responsible for the training, conduct and discipline of gymnasts at all times when they are under his/her supervision
- Manage PAD testing & report to coordinator
- Attend competitions and events as required
- Be responsible for the performance, conduct and discipline of gymnasts at all times when they are under his/her supervision
- Competent knowledge of competition regulations and format before arriving at the competition
- Knowledge of gymnasts’ routine construction, level requirements and any qualification or level testing scores
Communication & Liaison:
- Keep the Club management informed and updated with discipline activities
- Develop a good relationship with parents, coaches, management and committee and communicate any relevant information to them
- Ensure coaching accreditation, working with children card and first aid certificate qualifications remain up to date
- The MAG Coach in Charge shall be responsible for the progress, development and results of your allocated groups. Specific targets will be set each year to gauge the success of the discipline
All interested applicants please email a resume and a brief letter outlining your experience and your ability to meet the key objectives above to Our Club President, Silke Hetherington firstname.lastname@example.org