Gymnastics Coach (North York, ON)
7 April 2017
We are currently seeking a Gymnastics Coach to start from March 2, 2017.
Job Description and Duties:
- Developing and implementing training and practice sessions for ages 18M and up;
- Planning competitive schedules and programs;
- Coordinating competitive schedules and programs;
- Motivate and prepare athletes for competitive events;
- Evaluate athletes’ performance;
- Paying close attention to the individual needs of each athlete and accommodate such needs to enhance skills and abilities of athletes;
- Encourage and motivate athletes.
Essential qualifications and skills required:
- 10+ recreational to competitive coaching experience;
- NCCP Artistic Foundations and Trampoline Level 1 certification;
- First Aid and CPR certification;
- Risk Management Part A and B certification.
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Required experience:Gymnastics Coaching: 10 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 /year
All interested applicants are invited to send their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org