MAG Coach (Kitchener-Waterloo, ON)
7 April 2017
The Kitchener Waterloo Gymnastics Centre located in the community of Victoria Hills, is a not for profit organization that was established in 1965 and has been servicing the community for over 50 years. Our mission is to inspire enthusiasm for and lifelong involvement in gymnastics by providing positive and diverse programming.
We are currently seeking an individual for the position of Men’s Artistic Gymnastics Coach. We are looking for applicants who are willing to work with a range of athletes and coaches in a supportive and positive MAG Team setting.
- Regular coaching expectations within the decided schedule
- Lesson planning
- Attending competitions, training camps, etc. as required
- Attending club and MAG program staff meetings & training sessions as requested
- Participating in Club special events and activities as requested
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- experience coaching at a competitive level of Men’s gymnastics
- ability to work in a strong team environment
- excellent communication skills
- energetic, active and engaging while coaching, to create a positive training environment
- Must be NCCP level 2 MAG & Trampoline certified
- First Aid certification and a Vulnerable Sector Check will be required
Reports To: MAG Head Coach & Program Director
Position: Part/Full Time Position – 16+ hrs per week
Start Date: July 10, 2017
Wage: Determined based on experience and qualification
Resume’s will be accepted in confidence and should be submitted to:
Attention: Josh Caron, MAG Head Coach & Program Director
Only individuals receiving an interview will be contacted.