Gymnastics Coach (Halifax, NS)
21 April 2017
Halifax ALTA Gymnastics Club is looking for a Gymnastics Coach.
Duties will include coaching both recreational and women’s competitive programs.
Job start date: 2017-08-01
Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 / Hour
Hours: 30 Hours / Week
Terms of employment: Temporary, Full Time, Day, Evening, Weekend
Halifax ALTA Gymnastics Club
3360 Barnstead Lane
Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Level 2 Certificate in Coaching, or willing to get it when offered
- Specific Skills: Plan, develop and implement training and practice sessions, Motivate and prepare athletes or teams for competitive events or games, Participate in coaching clinic instruction, Analyze and evaluate athletes' or team's performance, Observe and evaluate prospective athletes' skills and performance.
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Child abuse registry check
- Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Experience: 5 years or more, World-international level competition/coaching experience
- Languages: English
HOW TO APPLY
By Email: email@example.com