Full-time Competitive Coach (Waterloo, ON)
15 May 2017
Revolution Gymnastics & Sports Centre is seeking a Full Time Competitive Coach to join our outstanding team.
Revolution Gymnastics is located in the beautiful city of Waterloo, Ontario with a population of 120,000. Revolution Gymnastics offers a state of the art 14,000 sq. ft. air-conditioned facility hosting over 900 gymnasts per session under private ownership and management. We have been in business since 2004 and were awarded Club of Distinction in 2015 by Gymnastics Canada.
The Job Specifications:
The candidate must have a minimum of three years experience working with pre-competitive & competitive athletes. Candidates are subject to a criminal record check.
This position is Full Time.
The Primary Responsibilities:
Under the watch of the Directors, the successful candidate will provide guidance and manage all recreational operations.
- Develop and manage competitive groups.
- Assist with the development of the pre-competitive program.
- Attend all assigned competitions
- Design lesson plans to support recreational & competitive programs.
- Prepare mid-season progress reports and end of year parent meetings for competitive athletes
- Prepare Report Cards for Recreational Athletes
- Assist with Pre- Competitive Try-Outs
- Communicate with Competitive Programs Manager & Recreational ProgramManager
- Apprenticeship learning time with top Canadian Coaches Aaron Brokenshire & Sarah Fischer
- Other duties as assigned
Competitive with industry standard. Salary will align with experience and qualifications. (Paid re-location expenses.)
Paid Vacation, Benefit Bursary, all expense paid trip to USAG Regional Congress in Rhode Island, and assistance with obtaining NCCP Level 3.
The Closing Date:
Will remain open until filled.
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 3 references (1 character/ 2 occupational) All to the attention of: Aaron Brokenshire, Director.