OCP 6-8 Coach (Burlington, ON)
15 May 2017
OCP 6-8 Coach
Burlington Gymnastics Club has a long history of excellence. We are home to one of the largest, most successful provincial/national programs in Ontario. We work out of two dedicated facilities in North andSouth Burlington.
For some information about our club visit our website: www.bgcgym.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional coach to join our coaching team, working in the OCP 6-8 program. This is a part-time (20 hours/wk) or full time position if combined with coaching another group/level. We offer competitive wages/benefits and have great kids and a fun atmosphere to work in.
- Minimum NCCP Level 2 Artistic
- NCCP Level 2 Trampoline
- Proficiency on vault and bars required - Ability to coach 4 events an asset
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport
- Proven success at the OCP 6-8 level
- Choreography an asset but not required
- First Aid / CPR or willing to certify
- Police check required
Send resume in confidence to:
Glen Cooper / Kathy Hubbard
710 Maple Ave.