Full-time MAG Coach (Fundy Gymnastics, NB)
15 May 2017
Fundy Gymnastics Club is a not for profit organization in the beautiful, family friendly area of Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada. The club is based in a 10,000 sq.ft. facility with in-ground pits and currently has over 600 gymnasts enrolled in a variety of competitive and recreation programs.
We are currently seeking an individual to assist with our Men’s Program, but must also be willing to assist in the development of athletes in our Competitive Women’s Gymnastics programs and our Developmental and Recreational programs.
- Setting goals and developing training programs for gymnasts,
- Undertaking planning sessions, monitoring and evaluating gymnast progress,
- Building good relationships with parents including giving feedback on gymnast performance and progress,
- Mentoring and developing Junior Coaches
- Attending competitions as required
- Attending club and MAG program staff meetings & training sessions as requested
- Participating in Club special events and activities as requested
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be NCCP level 2 MAG or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of competitive gymnastics coaching experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Dependable, reliable, committed and professional
- Energetic, active and engaging while coaching, to create a positive training environment
- First Aid certification and a Vulnerable Sector Check will be required
Job Type: Full-time - 40 hours per week, flexible approach to working patterns
Salary: Competitive pay based on coaching level and experience.
Benefits: Blue Cross benefits package including medical and dental.
Start Date: As soon as possible