Women's Artistic Competitive Coach (Kanata, ON)
1 June 2017
Type of position: Full time (32-36 hours/week)
Position Title: WAG Competitive Coach
Place of employment: Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Immediate supervisor: Women’s Program Director
Start date: September 1 2017 (possibility to start earlier if available)
Salary: 35,000 500 $ - 45,000 $ + benefits
Kanata GymnoSphere is the newest large gymnastics facility in Kanata, Ottawa (17,000 sq. ft). We offer an extensive recreational and high-level competitive program. Our programs are growing and we are currently seeking one full time competitive WAG Coach and one full time MAG Coach.
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written) (French is an asset)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a competitive program
- Minimum level 1 technical NCCP
- Willingness to obtain a Level 2 and/or Level 3 certification will be an asset.
- Motivated, engaged, enthusiast, friendly.
- Excellent capacity to plan for and manage a training group
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully assist athletes in reaching goals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Required education: High school Diploma
- Applicant must be able to coach all four events, and be able to spot releases on bars.
- Must have positive communication skills with both children and parents.
- Flexible work hours are required. Typical workweek includes afternoons, evenings, and weekend shifts
- Plan and train a competitive group
- Coach other programs as required (to complete full-time hours and club needs)
- Ensure athlete progression and achievement of goals
- Works in collaboration with all coaching staff to develop athletes and ensure club success
- Medical Benefits included.
- Relocation costs assistance provided
- Flexible working hours
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter along with your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential. Candidates will be reviewed based on experience, certification and requirements.