Women & Men's Artistic Competitive Coach (Ottawa (Kanata), ON)
19 October 2017
Women and Men's Artistic Competitive Coach
Type of position: Full time (30-40 hours/week)
Position Title: WAG & MAG Competitive Coach
Place of employment: Ottawa (Kanata) Ontario, Canada
Start date: September 1, 2017 (or when available)
Salary: $35,000 - $60,000 + benefits
Rideau Gymnastics is the newest gymnastics facility in Kanata, Ottawa (hosted by a large and expanding multi-activity center, Resolute Center www.resolutegymnastics.ca that will have 25,000 sq. ft ). We offer an extensive recreational and high-level competitive program. Our top athletes in the MAG and WAG teams have competed at the elite and national level.Our programs are growing and we are currently seeking full time competitive WAG and MAG Coaches.
- working knowledge of English or French
- at least 2 years of experience in a coaching a gymnastics competitive program
- Minimum level 2 technical NCCP or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, motivated, engaged, enthusiast, friendly.
- Excellent planning abilities and ability to continuously provide effective training sessions
- Excellent ability to assist athletes achieve positive growth in gymnastics, as athletes and as individuals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Required education: Bachelor or Equivalent
- Positive and professional communication with athletes, parents, other staff.
- Typical work week includes afternoons, evenings, and weekend shifts
- Plan and train a competitive group
- Coach various programs and assist with other club activities required by club needs
- Ensure athlete progression and achievement of goals
- Works in collaboration with all coaching staff to develop athletes and ensure club success
- Medical Benefits included.
- Relocation costs assistance provided
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter along with your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential. Candidates will be reviewed based on experience, certification and requirements.