Competitive Coach (Mississauga, ON)
21 July 2017
FullTime Position (36 hours/week)
Job Posted: July 17,2017
Closing Date: N/A
Salary: salary commensurate with experience plus excellent benefit package.
Gymnastics Mississauga is seeking a vibrant and enthusiastic coach to work within the competitive gymnastics program. Applicants must be minimum NCCP Level 2 certified with a minimum of five years experience in the competitive coaching realm. Candidates must be knowledgeable in the discipline of men and women’s artistic gymnastics and feel comfortable coaching a wide range of ages. Successful candidates will work under the direction of The Head Coach and The Executive Director.
Note: Flexible work hours will be required.
- Organizing and preparing appropriate training programs for your athletes
- Communicating with athletes and their families on a regular basis
- Committing to the training of your athletes to ensure highest possible achievement
- Working as a team with the other coaches on staff
- Providing engaging and positive training experiences for all athletes
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter quoting “Application for Competitive Coach” to Daniel Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful candidates will be contacted directly.
Please visit our website: