Women's Artistic Coach (Kitchener, ON)
21 November 2017
The Kitchener Waterloo Gymnastics Centre located in the community of Victoria Hills, is a not for profit organization that was established in 1965 and has been servicing the community for over 50 years. Our mission is to inspire enthusiasm for and lifelong involvement in gymnastics by providing positive and diverse programming.
Our programs are growing! We are currently seeking an individual for the position of Women’s Artistic Coach. The successful applicant is someone who is willing to work with a range of athletes and coaches in a dynamic environment with a supportive and positive WAG Team.
- Regular coaching expectations within a decided schedule
- Lesson planning
- Attending competitions, training camps, etc. As requested
- Attending club and WAG program staff meetings & training sessions as requested
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience coaching at the pre-competitive and competitive levels in Women’s gymnastics
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, active and engaging while coaching, to create a positive training environment
- Must be NCCP level 2 WAG & Trampoline certified
- First Aid certification and a Vulnerable Sector Check will also be required
Reports To: WAG Head Coach & Program Director
- Part Time Position – Up to 20 hrs per week
- Full Time Position Possible with Additional Hrs in Developmental/Recreation
Start Date: Flexible
Wage: Based on experience and qualifications – we have a competitive wage grid in place.
Resume’s will be accepted in confidence and should be submitted by: January 19, 2018
Attention: Charmaine Dilley, WAG Head Coach & Program Director