Women's Artistic Coach (JO Levels 7-10) (Grand Prairie, AB)
19 December 2017
We are looking for an energetic, certified Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coach to join our amazing team!
Who We Are
The Grande Prairie Gymnastic Society strives to inspire a foundation of excellence in our community. Located in the young, thriving city of Grande Prairie, Alberta, our vision is to develop personal excellence by providing programs for all, including artistic gymnastics, cheerleading, trampoline and tumbling, parkour, special needs, and more. For more information on our organization and programs, please view our website: www.grandeprairiegymnastics.com.
For more information on our vibrant young community of Grande Prairie, please visit the City of Grande Prairie website (http://www.cityofgp.com/index.aspx?page=2045), and view their relocation guide (http://www.cityofgp.com/modules/showdocument.aspx?documentid=14652).
What We Offer
- A tremendous team environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Access to personal development and educational courses
- A supportive team including administrative staff and program coordinators
- Passionate staff that strive to achieve high levels of teamwork, respect and adaptability
- Large talent pool with over 3000 members annually
- 50,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility, with a 26,000 square foot clear span gym
- Health benefits plan
- Moving allowance
- 25-35 hours per week
- Rate of pay commensurate with experience and qualifications
What We Are Looking For
- Organized individual with a positive attitude
- Passion and enthusiasm for our sport
- Great communication and leadership skills
- A dependable, committed, and responsible coach
What You Provide
- Minimum Level 2 NCCP Artistic Gymnastics certified, Level 3 training is preferred
- Level 2 NCCP Trampoline Gymnastics trained (training may be provided if needed)
- Respect in Sport Certification
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certification
- Current criminal record check with vulnerable sector (required every 3 years from date of hire)
- 5-10 years’ experience in planning and coaching a competitive artistic women’s gymnastics program
How to Apply
Please submit resumes with cover letter to Katie Biberdorf, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Start date: As soon as possible (can be negotiated)