Technical Director Competitive Programs (Ottawa, ON)
25 May 2018
Nepean Corona School of Gymnastics is currently seeking aTechnical Director for our Men’s and Women’s Competitive Programs.
Successful candidate must be organized, have sound knowledge of long term planning for high performance athletes, train and supervise coach development, work with and manage staff.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years experience coaching at the elite level
- Good understanding of biomechanics of teaching high level skills for Men’s and Women’s gymnastics.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understand the physical and emotional well being of children
- Ensure a safe and positive environment
Salary range: $50,000 to $58,000
Please send resume and references to email@example.com
Potential candidate must be willing to attend personal interview at our gym.