Trampoline Competitive Coach (Gatineau, QC)
20 April 2018
Competitive coach – Trampoline (full time)
Posting: April 18 2018
Classification: Full time position (40 hours/week)
Immediate supervisor: Head Coach
Starting date: September 1st, 2018. Could start earlier pending availability
Salary range: 37 500 $ - 50 000 $ depending on competencies and experience + benefits and Club contribution to the RVER program
Unigym Gatineau is one of the largest gymnastics club in Canada, with 4 centres offering gymnastics for all and competitive gymnastics programs in the greater Gatineau area (www.unigymgatineau.com). The Club is looking for an experienced Trampoline coach to join the full time competitive coaching team. A unique coaching opportunity within a growing and progressive gymnastics club!
Competency and experience required:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in French and English – good written and oral communication skills;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience at a competitive level in Trampoline;
- NCCP Technical 3 in Trampoline (Certified 3 is an asset and will be required within the first year of employment);
- Academic education in a related field is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of the Quebec and Canadian sport system;
- Professionalism, drive and dedication;
- Demonstrated ability to work with professional coaches and volunteers;
- First aid training.
- Plan and direct the competitive Trampoline program;
- Assist with the other competitive programs as needed (WAG and MAG);
- Oversee the progression of all the competitive trampoline athletes;
- Attend all the competitions as required by the Club;
- Work in close collaboration with the other competitive coaches;
- Flexible hours are required, including evenings and weekends.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their applications and resume in confidence prior to May 18th, 2018 to Jacynthe Harper, Technical Director, at email@example.com with Competitive Coach – Trampoline as a subject.
Assessment of all the applications will be based on experience and competencies.
We thank all the applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.