Women's Artistic Gymnastics Competitive Coach (Ottawa, ON)
1 May 2018
Permanent, Full-Time Position (35-40 hours/week)
Salary: salary commensurates with experience , full benefits, retirement plan, performance bonuses.
Specialization in Women's artistic Gymnastics with a minimum NCCP Level 2 certification. Applicant must be able to coach all four events.(must be able to spot releases on bars) Willing to obtain a Level 3 certification will be an asset. Must maintain NCCP Level 1 certified Trampoline.
The candidate must have progressive gymnastics experience, maintain a risk management and Respect in Sports certification. Must have good and positive communications skills with both children and parents.
Note: Flexible work hours will be required. Typical work week might include afternoon, evening, and weekend shifts.
Reporting to the WAG manager, the main responsibilities will be;
- to coach provincial and pre-competitive athletes
- model and work with all staff in the WAG program to ensure the club's Coaching Philosophy is followed -ensuring the reputation and impression of the organization and all those associated with it remains positive and a strong example of gymnastics excellence
- work with all Tumblers staff to maintain a healthy working environment that encourages a strong training environment for all athletes and coaches
- other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Level 2 NCCP certification in Artistic Gymnastics
- NCCP Level 1 certified Trampoline
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Respect in Sport and Risk Management courses
- Current Criminal Reference Check is required
- Progressive experience
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter quoting Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Competitive coach to:
330 Vantage Dr
Visit our website at www.tumblers.ca
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please no telephone enquiries.