WAG Level 2 Competitive Coach (Edmonton, AB)
9 May 2018
Join our team at Spruce Grove Aerials Gymnastics with just over 17,000 square feet of gymnastics space! A state of the art facility located in beautiful Spruce Grove, just 10 minutes west of Edmonton, Alberta.
As we have only been in this space for 2 years, our club is continuing to grow and is seeking energetic, passionate coaches to join our expanding team. We are seeking a part-time Women's Competitive Coach, to primarily coach Junior Olympic Levels 5-8.
Start Date: Beginning/Mid July
Terms of Employment:
Job Type: Permanent, Part-time leading to Full-time
The work schedule is 4 - 5 days per week, totalling 15 - 25 hours of competitive coaching with the opportunity of full time hours. This schedule will mostly consist of evenings and weekends. Successful candidate must be familiar with CJO Compulsory and Optional program regulations and possess Competitive Women's Artistic Gymnastics technical knowledge. Candidates must be able to demonstrate they have coached similar range or higher-level athletes.
Required travel to weekend competitions approximately 3-8 weekends over the season.
Wage: Wage will commensurate with experience. Re-location Allowance: up to $1,500 will be provided to the successful candidate if they currently live outside of Alberta. The amount provided for re-location allowance will depend on the distance between the successful candidate’s current place of residence and Spruce Grove, Alberta.
- Minimum NCCP WAG Level 2 Certification, and Level 3 progression (or willing to obtain)
- Standard First Aid & CPR
- Making Ethical Decisions and Respect in Sport
- Basic administrative skills (daily email communications, program planning, etc.)
- Organized, reliable, with effective communication skills.
- Possesses a strong eye for detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills in a fluid environment.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Required Language: English
Please submit cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Spruce Grove Aerials Gymnastics Club
Niki Bulgarelli (WAG Program Director)