Competitive and Recreational Gymnastics Coach (Ottawa, ON)
18 May 2018
Nepean Corona School of Gymnastics is currently seeking a Recreational and Competitive Gymnastics Coach.
Primary Focus: Responsible for establishing and implementing effective coaching practices for competitive and recreational programs. Plans for and provides a safe learning environment for athletes. Provide competitive and recreational level coaching to athletes with variety of skills and abilities, assessing needs based on evidence, and planning programs that provide challenge and fun, while meeting the schools corporate brand and reinforcing the solid reputation of provision of excellence.
Skills and Education:
- 2-3 years competitive and recreational coaching experience
- NCCP level 2/ Intro to Competition part 1 or equivalent
- Knowledge of JO competitive levels asset
- Minimum college degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
Provides exemplary service to build a best in class competitive gymnastics program for the Nepean Corona School of Gymnastics.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $22.51 to $28.00 /hour
Nepean Corona School of Gymnastics
155 Colonnade Road South