Program Manager - Development (SK)
6 June 2018
Gymnastics Saskatchewan is the sport governing body for all disciplines of gymnastics in the province. We are a large, well-respected non-profit organization with 68 clubs, and over 16,000 members.
We are recruiting a term position Program Manager to conceive, create, organize, promote and implement new and existing initiatives. This position involves the planning, implementation and evaluation of both short and long term programs that inspire, educate, and attract key audiences from our gymnastics membership and the public.
The Program Manager is responsible for the planning, implementation, coordination and evaluation of the provincial activities associated with participation development programs, coaching certification and education programs, membership services, club development, as well as to provide technical assistance for the operation and administration of programs for several recreational and competitive gymnastics disciplines.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Self-motivated, creative and effective leader.
- Post secondary education in sport administration or a related field.
- NCCP gymnastics certification.
- Proven success in working with coaches and volunteers.
- Experience in sport programming.
- Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to work in cooperation with teams of staff and volunteers to develop and maintain professional working partnerships.
- Multi-task oriented.
This full-time term position is based in our Regina office. Gymnastics Saskatchewan offers a positive and supportive work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found, with a negotiable start date - fall 2018. There may be a possibility of continued part or full-time employment after a one year term.
Please email or fax your resume with cover letter, expected salary and three references in confidence to:
Klara Miller, CEO, Gymnastics Saskatchewan
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.