Full-Time Tumbling and Trampoline Coach (Bay of Quinte, ON)
13 September 2018
Quinte Bay Gymnastics Club (www.quintebaygymnastics.com) is seeking a Full-Time Tumbling and Trampoline Coach.
Quinte Bay Gymnastics Club is a not for profit organization that is run by a voluntary board of directors and located in the heart of Belleville on the majestic Bay of Quinte. We have a 40,000 square foot facility with 947 recreational athletes, 122 competitive athletes as well as a busy afterschool program. There are many opportunities for growth within our club so if you are an ideas person who is looking to expand your parameters, then we would like to hear from you.
As part of the Tumbling and Trampoline Team, you will be responsible for instruction and development of provincial and national level athletes, overseeing safety, and providing supervision and guidance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Your main role is to encourage, motivate, and develop athletes while preparing them for the competitive season. This includes planning, organization, communication with parents, and attending competitions. Hours will be mostly evenings and weekends.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Level 2 / Competition Introduction WAG and Level 2 Trampoline Technical
- Minimum 3-5 years coaching
- First Aid/CPR
- Criminal and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Create and execute training plans for all athletes
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Positive motivator, team player, willing to continuously increase technical knowledge
- Develop athletes both physically and mentally at all levels
- Willingness to travel to competitions
- Attend coaching meetings and club events
- Able to provide feedback/progress reports
- Able to work evenings and weekends
The ideal candidates will have experience in coaching recreational and competitive gymnastics/tumbling. Experience coaching at the national level would be an asset. We are looking for an energetic, reliable, enthusiastic, and motivated individual to join our team. Must be a minimum NCCP Level 2 Women’s Artistic and Trampoline (or equivalent or willing to obtain).
Only those offered an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume electronically to: Tracy Teno, GM (firstname.lastname@example.org)