Women's Artistic Competitive Coach (Spruce Grove, AB)
20 September 2018
COMPETITIVE COACH NEEDED. We are currently seeking a part-time Women's Artistic Competitive Coach, to primarily coach Junior Olympic Levels 6-8. Our club is continuing to grow as we are looking for a passionate skilled coach to join our team.
Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment:
Job Type: Permanent, Part-time (with the potential of leading to full-time hours)
This is a permanent position to work with a team of committed coaches in a world class 17,000 sq. ft. gymnastics facility located in the Border Paving Athletic Centre, in Spruce Grove Alberta. We are a not-for-profit organization established in 1982, aiming for excellence and promoting the love of the sport of gymnastics. The work schedule is 4 - 5 days per week 25+ hours of competitive coaching with the opportunity of full-time hours. This schedule will mostly consist of evenings and weekends. Successful candidate must be familiar with the CJO Optional program regulations and possess Competitive Women's Artistic Gymnastics technical knowledge. Candidates must be able to demonstrate they have coached similar range or higher-level athletes.
Required travel to weekend competitions approximately 6-8 weekends over the season.
Wage: Wage will commensurate with experience.
- Minimum NCCP WAG Level 2 Certification, and Level 3 progression (or willing to obtain)
- Standard First Aid & CPR
- Making Ethical Decisions and Respect in Sport
- Basic administrative skills (daily email communications, program planning, etc.)
- Organized, reliable, with effective communication skills.
- Possesses a strong eye for detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills in a fluid environment.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Required Language: English
Please submit cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Spruce Grove Aerials Gymnastics Club
Niki Bulgarelli (WAG Program Director)