WAG Career Coach - (Saskatoon, SK)
24 October 2018
The Can-Am Gymnastics Club located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan is seeking a competitive career coach to join our team. This is a permanent position to work with a team of committed women’s artistic coaches in a world class gymnastics facility. The ideal candidate is NCCP Level 3 certified with experience in coaching JO 6-10 and has the desire to build a gymnastics coaching career. This is a full time position that includes 25 hours of competitive coaching, administrative and supervisory tasks.
- NCCP Level 3 certified (consideration given to a NCCP Level 3 trained candidate)
- NCCP Level 1 Trampoline trained (preference given to NCCP Level 2 trained candidate)
- Degree or diploma (consideration given to candidates working toward post-secondary education)
- Fluent English, basic administrative and communication skills (emails, lesson plans, program development)
Role & Responsibilities
- Coach and administrate competitive athletes
- Deliver high quality customer service to the athletes and their families
- Supervise programming and quality control
- Deliver coach education workshops
- Leadership role at Can-Am’s annual competition and other athlete events
- Travel and coach gymnastic training camps and competitions on behalf of the club
Compensation & Start Date
- Compensation and benefits are based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Relocation benefits may be negotiated for the right candidate.
- Start date is negotiable.
Security & Safety
- Criminal record check
- Respect in Sport
- First Aid / CPR
Applications & Deadlines
Send resume with salary expectations in confidence to the Can-Am Head Coach:
Competition closes December 10th, 2018