Competitive Coach - Women's Artistic Gymnastics (Gatineau, QC)
7 November 2018
Classification: Full time position (40 hours/week)
Immediate supervisor: Head Coach
Stating date: December, 2018
Salary range: 40 000 $ - 50 000 $ depending on competencies and experience + benefits and Club contribution to the RVER program
Unigym Gatineau is one of the largest gymnastics club in Canada, with 4 centres offering gymnastics for all and competitive gymnastics programs in the greater Gatineau area (www.unigymgatineau.com). The Club is looking for an experienced Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (WAG) coach to join the full time competitive coaching team. A unique coaching opportunity within a growing and progressive gymnastics club!
Competency and experience required:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in French and English – good written and oral communication skills;
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience at a competitive level in Women’s Artistic Gymnastics;
- NCCP Technical 3 in WAG (Certified 3 is an asset and will be required within the first year of employment);
- Academic education in a related field is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of the Quebec and Canadian sport system; Professionalism, drive and dedication;
- Demonstrated ability to work with professional coaches and volunteers;
- First aid training.
- Plan and direct the training programs for Women’s Artistic Gymnastics competitive gymnasts;
- Assist with the other WAG competitive programs as needed;
- Oversee the development and progression of the gymnasts;
- Attend all the competitions as required by the Club;
- Work in close collaboration with the other competitive coaches;
- Flexible hours are required, including evenings and weekends.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their applications and resume in confidence prior to November 23rd , 2018 to Jacynthe Harper, Technical Director, at email@example.com
with Competitive Coach – Women’s Artistic Gymnastics as a subject.
Assessment of all the applications will be based on experience and competencies.
We thank all the applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.