Recreational Gymnastics Director (North Battleford, SK)
10 January 2019
Battlefords Gymnastics Club is a growing Gymnastics Club in North Battleford, Saskatchewan. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Recreational Gymnastics Director to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both with coaching staff and with families, and bring fresh ideas and fun to the club. The ability to plan, lead, oversee safety and troubleshoot operations is a must.
- Assisting in developing, coordinating and growing the recreational gymnastics program, including staffing, operational activities and promoting.
- Mentoring and supervising recreational coaching staff.
- Communicating with parents, including but not limited to; assisting in registration events, responding to family enquiries or concerns, delivering high quality customer service.
- Ability to work with children of all age groups.
- Administration and bookkeeping duties will be required in this role.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Gymnastics Foundations Certified
- Respect in Sport Certified
- Making Ethical Decisions Certified
- Competition Level 1 Trained (or willing to obtain)
- Active Start Trained
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C
- Office Administration
- Office Bookkeeping
- Must pass a current Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
We are willing to train the right candidate if you do not hold all the qualifications listed above.
The successful candidate will be available to work full-time, including some evening and weekend hours. Wage will be determined based upon experience and certifications. This could be a salaried position for the right person.
Application deadline: January 15th, 2019.