Recreational Gymnastics Coordinator (Calgary, AB)
29 January 2019
Altadore Gymnastic club is looking for a passionate, organized and super FUN Coach/Administrator to fill the Recreational Gymnastics Coordinator position. Applicants must love Gymnastics, kids – and their parents!
AGC is a well-managed non-profit Gym Club in Calgary, Alberta celebrating 52 years in business. We currently have over 1000 athletes and are looking for the right person to help us grow. We pride ourselves in being Family Friendly. Our gym is a home away from home for our athletes and our staff. We respect and welcome everyone.
This position requires the administration strengths to manage the biggest program in our gym as well as Coach a variety of programs. Applicants must have management experience – both people management and event management.
This is a PT position, with the opportunity to become FT.
Specific duties include:
- Coach Mentoring, Management & Training
- Class & Coach Scheduling
- Planning & Organizing Events
- Communicating with Parents
- Delivering amazing Customer Service
- Collaborating with Staff
- Minimum of NCCP Level 1/Foundations trained
- Active Start trained
- Respect in Sport Course completed
- Making Ethical Decisions Course completed
- First Aid
- Current Police Clearance
- Office administration experience
- Choreography experience
- Sport & Recreation Management Certificate/Diploma
- Experience with JackRabbit software
Altadore Gymnastic Club offers competitive wages, benefit package, Coach development funding and a supportive Management Team and Board of Directors. The successful candidate will be available to work anytime, including evening and weekend hours. Wage will be determined based upon experience and certifications.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
Altadore Gymnastic Club