Full-Time Recreational Gymnastics Coach (Surrey, BC)
8 April 2019
Wayland Sports Ltd. would like to hire one full-time Recreational Gymnastics coach at our Surrey, BC location! If you are enthusiastic, energetic and you love working with children, this may be the right job for you. More information on our facilities are available on our website: www.waylandsports.com
Some qualifications we look for are:
- NCCP Certified Level 1 or higher
- A criminal-record check by the date of employment
- First Aid & CPR certificate is an asset
- Previous experience teaching gymnastics is an asset but not required. There will be senior coaches available to provide supervision and guidance if needed.
- Willing to collaborate in a team and able to show consistent attendance, effort and responsibility at work
- Excitement to contribute to a growing gymnastics club and passion to help young athletes improve
- Willing to learn additional office management duties
- If you currently reside in a different city or province, we ask that you must be willing to travel to Surrey, BC/li>
How to apply:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and an optional cover letter. If you have any questions regarding this job position, please also include your questions in your application.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Employer name: Ying Wang
- Club name: Wayland Sports
- Contact phone number: 604-275-1888
We thank you for your interest.