COMPETITIVE COACH – Full Time Permanent Position (Corner Brook, Newfoundland)
3 March 2020
Saltos Gymnastics Club: Corner Brook, Newfoundland Canada
COMPETITIVE COACH – Full Time Permanent Position
The Saltos Gymnastics Club is a high energy club looking for someone with great ideas to help grow our club as a Competitive Coach! We are the largest gymnastics club on the West Coast of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Corner Brook is a small, vibrant community with a degree granting university and an amazing alpine ski resort just 5 minutes from the heart of the City. Thinking of moving here for this opportunity? Check out www.cornerbrook.com!!
Our Club recently moved to a beautiful new training location and has approximately 500 athletes enrolled in various programs. Saltos has approximately 70 competitive WAG gymnasts from JO 1-7, 15 competitive MAG gymnasts from levels 1-3, as well as competitive Trampoline and Cheer Athletes. We have over 400 recreational gymnasts from ages 1 – adult.
If you are a young coach and looking to develop your skills and increase your certification, we are the club for you! We are willing to help you become the best coach you can be!
For more information, check out www.saltosnl.com or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/saltosgymnastics
- Competitive Coach in the MAG and WAGprogramming
- Coaching in Parkour, Mighty Men and other recreationalprogramming
- Follow all duties as laid out by theClub
- Develop and follow yearly training plans for allathletes
- Attending competitions andcamps
- Assisting with all aspects of the Club as needed
- A team player!
- Someone who wants to make a difference in a greatclub!
- Certified in MAG and/or WAG Comp level 1 or higher with willing to complete additionaltraining
- 3+ years of advanced coachingexperience
- Excellent spottingskills
- Someone who enjoys working with children and young adults of allabilities!!
- Someone who can communicate well with athletes, parents, coaches andvolunteers!
- First aid certification or a willingness to getit!!
- Trampoline certification is a definite asset as well as choreographyexperience!
- Updated Certificate of Conduct
Salary: We offer an attractive compensation & benefits program!! Email for details!! We are open to add both salaried and casual employees. Please send us your resume to Jeff Young, Executive Director, at email@example.com