COMPETITIVE COACH – Full Time Permanent Position (Corner Brook, NL)
9 June 2022
The Saltos Gymnastics Club is a high-energy club looking for someone with great ideas to grow with our club as a Competitive Coach! We are the largest gymnastics club on the West Coast of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Corner Brook is a small, vibrant community with a degree granting university and an amazing alpine ski resort just 5 minutes from the heart of the City. Thinking of moving here for this opportunity? Check out www.cornerbrook.com!!
Our Club offers a 10,000 square foot facility that includes in-ground trampolines and a large foam pit, a tumble track and both men’s and women’s traditional gymnastics apparatuses. The Saltos competitive program currently consists of WAG gymnasts from JO 1-7, Xcel, competitive MAG gymnasts from levels 1-3, as well as competitive Trampoline and Cheer Athletes. We have a large recreational program with gymnasts from ages 1 – adult.
Whether you are a young coach and looking to develop your skills and increase your certification, or a seasoned vet, we are the club for you. We are willing to help you become the best coach you can be!
For more information, check out www.saltosgymnastics.com or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/saltosgymnastics
- Competitive Coach in the MAG and WAG programming including JO and Xcel
- Follow all duties as laid out by the Club
- Develop and follow yearly training plans for all athletes
- Attending competitions and camps
- Assisting with all aspects of the Club as needed
- A team player!
- Someone who wants to make a difference in a great club!
- Certified in MAG and/or WAG Comp level 1 or higher with willing to complete additional training
- Coaching experience an asset
- Excellent spotting skills
- Someone who enjoys working with children and young adults of all abilities!!
- Someone who can communicate well with athletes, parents, coaches and volunteers!
- First aid certification or a willingness to get it!!
- Trampoline certification is a definite asset as well as choreography experience!
- Updated Certificate of Conduct
Email for details!! We are open to add both salaried and casual employees. Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org