2018 CANADIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS - TRAMPOLINE GYMNASTICS
This event brings together Canada’s best national level and high performance junior and senior gymnasts who will challenge for the title of Canadian Champion in men’s and women’s individual and synchronized trampoline, tumbling, and double mini-trampoline.
WHEN: July 4-8, 2018 (competition runs July 6-8)
WHERE: ENMAX Centre, Lethbridge, AB
HOSTED BY: City of Lethbridge, ENMAX Centre and X-Finity Trampoline & Tumbling/Pronghorn Athletics
Saturday – July 7th
- 12:35 – 13:10 DMT Finals (L6 17U Men)
- 14:00 – 16:30 DMT Finals (L6 17U Women, L5 17+ Women & Men)
- 17:10 – 20:30 TRA Finals (L6 17U Women & Men, Junior Women & Men Senior Women & Men)
- 17:55 – 19:50 DMT Finals (L5 17U Women & Men, Senior Women & Men)
- 19:45 – 20:20 TUM Finals (L5 15U Women)
Sunday – July 8th
- 08:00 – 12:30 TRA Finals (L5 16U Women & Men, L5 17+ Women & Men, L6 18+ Women & Men. Synchro L5 Women & Men, Synchro Senior Women & Men)
- 08:45 – 12:35 TUM Finals (L5 15U Men, L5 16+ Women & Men, Junior Women & Men, Senior Women & Men, L6 Women & Men)
- 10:30 – 11:45 DMT Finals (L5 16U Women, Junior Women & Men)
- 13:35 – 14:20 TRA Team Finals Women & Men
- 14:45 – 16:40 DMT Team Finals Women & Men
- 16:25 – 17:55 TUM Team Finals Women & Men
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Part of the selection process for the 2018 World Championships; 2018 World Age Group Competitions; and 2018 Sr Pan American Championships;
- Two-time Olympic champion Rosie MacLennan, and 2018 World Championships bronze medallist Sophiane Méthot to battle for the Senior Canadian title in women’s trampoline;
- 2008 Olympic Games silver medallist Jason Burnett will be looking to regain his Canadian Championship title since returning from injury following the 2016 Rio Olympic Games;
- Jon Schwaiger will be going for his seventh national title in senior men’s tumbling, while also looking to regain his senior men’s DMT Canadian title.
- Jordan Sugrim going for her 5th senior women’s national title in DMT.
Purchase your event pass package today and save!
The limited time Event Pass sale offers a 3 day competition pass for the low price of $24 + tax & fees.
After March 19th, use promo code ATHLETE to receive the sale price.
- $31.50 (sale price with promo code, including taxes and fees)
- $48 (regular price)
How to purchase tickets:
- Purchase tickets online HERE
- Purchase tickets in person: 2510 Scenic Drive S, Lethbridge, AB
- Purchase tickets by phone: 1.403.329.7328
More Info: Trampoline Fact Sheet