The winner of the contest will receive $500 to the Gymnastics Canada online store! Check out the store at https://shop.gymcan.org/
- The contest is only open to legal residents of Canada.
- Entries will be accepted online starting on February 18, 2018 at noon EST and will stay open until February 24, 2018 at 23:59pm EST.
- The winner will be selected by community voting under the supervision of Gymnastics Canada.
- Voting closes February 28, 2018 at 23:59 EST.
- The winner will be announced on March 1, 2018
1. Take a photo or short video showcasing a different fundamental movement pattern each day during Canadian Gymnastics Week.
2. Post your entries on Facebook or Instagram using #CDNGymWeekContest AND tag Gymnastics Ontario (Facebook: @gymnasticsontario | Instagram:@gym_ontario)
3. A winner will be chosen each day by Gymnastics Ontario based on that day's fundamental movement pattern. Don't forget to check the schedule and plan ahead to enter each day's contest!
4. Only Gymnastics Ontario member clubs are eligible to enter this photo contest. Prizes from Gymnastics Ontario will be accounced with the winners.
We have a new coloring sheet! We will be looking for submissions in the following caterogies:
- 5 and under
- 6-8 years old
- 9-12 years old
The winner from each category will win $50 gift card to Chapters/Indigo. The winning entries will also be featured on our social media platforms on February 24th so everyone can see! To submit your coloring sheet, please put your full name, mailing address and gymnastics club on the back of your creation. Mail (207, 5800 2 Street W, Calgary, AB, T2H 0H2) or email (email@example.com) your submissions by February 21, 2018.
We’ve made it easy for you to enter both the national and provincial photo contests. Gymnastics Canada has set up an agenda with the fundamental movement patterns and corresponding hashtag. Just include the hashtag #AGFgymweekphoto and you are entered into both photo contests! AGF will choose the three photos for a prize of a $50 itunes card each. Contest closes Saturday February 24th, 2018. The winners will be announced Monday February 26th, 2018.
Celebrate Canadian Gymnastics Week at your club by entering Gymnastics BC’s "I Love Gymnastics" drawing contest! This year, we’re giving away 4 prizes per club—so don’t miss out on your chance to win!
How to enter:
1. Host a drawing contest within your club using the official Gymnastics BC drawing sheet (download the drawing sheet here).
2. Your club can select up to 4 winners (one winner per age category, if applicable). Gymnastics BC will not be accepting individual colouring contest submissions - all winners must be determined by your club.
3. In order to receive the prizes for your winners, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, February 26 at 12:00 p.m. Use the subject line "Drawing Contest" and specify how many prizes you will need (max. 4 prizes per club).
4. Gymnastics BC will mail the prizes directly to your club.
The colouring contest ends on Monday, February 26, 2017
ATTENTION CLUBS: you must contact email@example.com by Monday, February 26, 2018 at 12:00pm in order to receive your prizes.
Show us your moves using #CDNGymWeekContest and you could win $500 to the Gymnastics Canada store or a surprise gift from Gymnastics BC!
Steps to enter:
1. Take a photo or short video showcasing a fundamental movement pattern of the day.
2. Post it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using #CDNGymWeekContest.
3. Don't forget to tag Gymnastics BC in your photo, as we will be issuing prizes exclusively for GBC members!
4. Visit the Gymnastics Canada Facebook page to vote, and share to get more votes! You can vote once per day per device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.)
5. The entry with the most votes WINS!
More prizes for Gymnastics BC members!
NOTE: Gymnastics BC will chose one winner per day of Gymnastics Week. Gymnastics BC contest winners will be announced on Tuesday, February 27, 2018.
Don't forget to TAG us (@gymnasticsbc) in every photo contest submission for a chance to win a special prize from Gymnastics BC!
Share your moves for a chance to be featured on the Gymnastics Saskatchewan social media! Tag @gymSask and use #GSKGymWeek #CDNGymWeek in your post to be entered!